Great Brands are born of the founders and staff who work within the business.
They are not so much the result of an outsourced creative endeavour, but more the cumulative history, culture and knowledge that a company possesses, passes on and transfers across all touch-points.
A Great Brand needs to be nurtured and nourished just as a living, breathing organism.
If it were brought to life as a person, its persona would be an amalgam of the unique combinations of the mind and heart, transferred as thoughts and behaviour, delivered as words and deeds from the owners, managers and staff. And ultimately enriched or destroyed by the relationships that are fostered or forgotten with their customers.
Great Brands work on their relationships and continue to innovate and communicate so that they maintain their connection to their customers. Confronting and changing with customer needs or market or competitive landscape.
Great Brands are organic, living and thriving forever
Answers these questions 7 questions to check your own brand’s path to greatness.
- IS THERE A CURRENT BRAND STRATEGY TO GUIDE ALL MARKETING EFFORTS?
- IS YOUR MARKETING CONSISTENT ACROSS ALL TOUCHPOINTS?
- ARE YOUR MARKETING DECISIONS CUSTOMER DRIVEN?
- ARE YOU MEETING YOUR GROWTH PROJECTIONS?
- DO ALL STAFF UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR BUSINESS DOES? THINK BBQ DESCRIPTION?
- DOES YOUR TEAM WASTE VALUABLE TIME ARGUING OVER MARKETING ISSUES?
- DO YOU SEE YOUR BRAND AS AN EXPENSE OR AN ASSET?
If you answered “No” to any of these 7 questions then your brand may struggle to greatness and you should seek help. Lets Talk
BrandQuest is a strategy and brand management consultancy that intrinsically believes that great brands are born of the founders and staff who work there. They are not the result of an outsourced creative endeavour but the cumulative knowledge that a company possesses.
Since 2007, BrandQuest has developed a process that within a 3 week time frame can extract and refine this inner knowledge into a powerful brand strategy.
Our clients work with us because they seek:
- Increased brand and business value
- Alignment, clarity and direction for their Branding
- Robust, authentic and fearless advice